MARINE WOVEN WOOL RUG
KINDLY NOTE THAT WOOL RUGS ARE ON PRE-SALE. SHIPPING WILL START AS OF MID-JANUARY. PRE-ORDER NOW AND SAVE.HOME SHOULD BE EXCITING! At Artiplanto, we are obsessed with Jungle/Boho/Tribal/Moroccan vibes! We want your “at home” life to be your best life and we don’t want it to be boring! We are very excited to launch our Artiplanto Rug Collection, designed by our in-house designers. Woven with premium New Zealand Wool by skilled artisans in India.
- 183 cm x 274 cm (6’x9’)
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Pile Height 0.55''
- New Zealand Wool
- No Backing
- Made In India
- Artiplanto Exclusive
Wool Rugs are extremely durable, making them well suited to Entries, Hallways, Kitchens and Dining Rooms.
Lanolin, a naturally occurring oil in wool, makes wool rugs more resistant to stains than other material. Shedding is inherent to wool rugs and occurs primarily within the first 3-6 months.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven fading and wear
- Vacuum as needed using suction only, not a hight powered vacuum, no bristles
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, as it will fade the colour of the rug
- Avoid pulling loose yarns. If necessary, clip them to be even with the pile height
- For larger, deeper stains, consult with a professional rug cleaning service with experience in cleaning fine rugs
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended every 12-18 months