Lupe - Copper Mid-Century Mushroom Planter (Multiple Sizes)
Add a refreshing copper planter to your loveliest room! A work of art with hues of copper handmade by skilled artisans, this décor piece is a favourite. With its large top and tight bottom, add detail and dimension with your planter. Holds your best artificial plant.
- Height – from 10 inches (25cm) to 18 inches (46cm)
- Opening - from 10 inches (25cm) to 17 inches (44cm)
- Made from antique brass and powder-coated metal
- Handcrafted using ancient techniques from the 1700s
- Each planter has its own one-of-a-kind detail in the grain
- Modern-influenced mid-century décor garden
- Perfect for an indoor garden, entranceway, or office desk
ArtiPlanto’s Brass Planter Collection ties in art with function, providing high-quality planters from antique brass culled from the workmanship of skilled artisans in India. Order yours today.
Is Copper Safe for Plants?
Copper can be toxic to real plants. Though it looks extraordinary and copper is in fact an ingredient in some crop fungicides, it is also occasionally used in root killers and can be a threat. Fortunately, ArtiPlanto only offers premium-grade, handmade artificial plants.
Why is Copper A Good Planter Material?
Copper is a high-quality metal. It won’t warp, crack, rot, or exhibit signs of wear-and-tear. It’s a lasting material that you can rely on to continue looking its best paired with the right artificial greenery.
How Do You Keep A Copper Planter From Rusting?
Rust comes from moisture and metal rusts. When a copper mid-century mushroom planter is placed outside, it will come in contact with the elements and over time begin to exhibit signs of damage. Some choose to spray their planters with rust-resistant spray. These products aren’t recommended but may help in minimizing the development of rust.