COYO - Brass Turned Wood Leg Planter Black (Multiple Sizes)
Brass that’s as good as gold! A combination of brass on mango wood is stylish, modern, and exciting. Combines well with any artificial plant, rocks, and moss. See this unique one-of-a-kind planter in your space. A delicate balance of luxury and rustic awaits.
- Height – from 9.8 inches (25cm) to 20.5 inches (52cm)
- Opening - from 7.5 inches (19.5cm) to 11 inches (27.5cm)
- Handmade in India by skilled artisans
- Each planter is crafted by hand, with detail not found in any other
- As much a functional brass planter as it is captivating decor
- Long-lasting, premium-grade brass
- Requires only a soft cloth to clean
The ArtiPlanto Brass Planter Collection is tailor-made for artificial plants, fake greenery, and houseplants. Fill your planter with the colors that speak to you. Order your brass planter from ArtiPlanto today.
Should I Line My Brass Planter?
A brass planter on wood legs is made for indoor use rather than outdoors. In this style, artificial plants are preferred over the real thing for brass planters. Brass does not have to be lined as watering does not need to take place with a fake plant.
How Do I Clean A Brass Planter?
A brass planter can be cleaned with water and vinegar. A simple spray and wipe works. Fortunately, most of the time, a soft cloth is all that’s needed to wipe away smudges and imperfections that may come across the outside of your brass planter.
Why Does Brass Work So Well With Artificial Plants?
Brass and plants seem contrary to each other, and they are, to a degree. This is what makes combining them so extraordinary. The industrial metallic brass with the natural beauty of fake greenery is a modern-contemporary aesthetic masterpiece.