AYU - Boho Floor Planter On Wooden Stand
An all-natural planter using only renewable materials is a fine eco-friendly home décor solution! Boho-chic style and handmade, this floor planter brings in materials like bamboo and water hyacinth in its design. Shapely and visually interesting, the natural fibers in this planter create a one-of-a-kind look.
- Height – 20.5 inches (52.5cm)
- Opening - 13 inches (33.5cm)
- All-natural, sustainably-grown materials employed in this planter design
- Carefully and lovingly made by skilled artisans
- Pairs perfectly with plant elements such as fake plants, rocks, and/or moss
- Lightweight and constructed to be a highly durable décor piece
- Boho-influenced mid-century vibes brought to your home
See bamboo, water hyacinth, rattan, and hardwood among other natural materials in our collection of planters. Order yours today from ArtiPlanto.
Why a Boho Floor Planter?
A Boho floor planter is a simple and attractive solution to the question of what planter to pair to one’s best artificial plants. Adaptable to both homes and offices, this type of planter offers all-natural elegances that easily matches to any existing room décor.
How Long Do Planters Last?
The average wood planter lasts 3-20 years, depending on quality of material, rot present, and a variety of other factors. Never use wood in a planter that is chemical-treated, especially if you grow anything you intend to eat.
How Do I Keep my Planter Box From Rotting?
A planter box like this is made from all-natural material and is subject to rot if left uncared for. Fortunately, this planter is made for artificial plants which require no watering. For real plants though, you may have a problem. Here’s what to do. A piece of permeable landscaping fabric or mesh screen inside the planter is all you need. This will prevent soil from falling through and minimizes exposure to water.