A one-of-a-kind braided planter featured on a modern-minimalist turned leg stand! A small step towards achieving a beautifully unpredictable décor aesthetic, bring warmth and welcome into your space. No two planters are the same. We love the uniqueness.
- Height – from 17.5 inches (44cm) to 23.6 inches (59cm)
- Opening - from 13 inches (33cm) to 12 inches (30cm)
- Made from sustainably grown water hyacinth
- Designed by hand, carefully woven into durable, strong planters
- A one-of-a-kind work of art lovingly crafted
- Pair your planter with any of our amazing artificial plants
- Choose your size in small, medium, or large
Order today one of the most popular planters in North America. Find braided planters from ArtiPlanto, artistic and handcrafted.
How Do You Take Care of A Braided Planter?
A braided planter should be wiped clean. You don’t need more than that, in terms of tidying water hyacinth braided material. Please note, too much moisture – such as submerging the material for extended periods of time – can be absorbed into it potentially causing long-term issues.
Who Makes Your Handmade Braided Planter?
Any planter that is hand-woven, handmade, or handcrafted by ArtiPlanto employs highly skilled artisans from countries such as India. For them, it’s a skill passed down in their community and families. For us, it’s a way to support these important skills.
Are Braided Planters Really One-of-A-Kind?
Commercially-made braided planters are duplicates. They follow a set pattern, made by machine. For ArtiPlanto, we use real people and their expertise in assembling a product based off designs that have been vetted for function. For an interior designer, decorator, or homeowner, the result is a product that is perfectly imperfect. You won’t see a braided planter identical to yours. It’s totally unique.