RENZO - Bamboo Mid-Century Tabletop Planter On Wood Stand
Insert your greenery into this immaculate piece of mid-century décor! A luxe, premium-grade vase. Tall, sturdy, and a reliable placement for your favourite faux plant, this white bamboo tabletop planter sits in a dark walnut-stained wooden stand. Modern, minimalist, and trendy.
- Height – 7.5 inches (19cm)
- Opening - 5.5 inches (14cm)
- Made from sustainably-grown, eco-friendly bamboo
- All-natural materials are handcrafted by skilled artisans
- One-of-a-kind planter, with no two pieces the exact same
- Bring mid-century appeal to the corners of your space in need
- Set yourself apart with a classic yet trendy décor piece
For your home or office, a premium mid-century tabletop planter in a wood stand forms the perfect artificial plant presentation. Order yours from ArtiPlanto.
Why Mid-Century Planters?
Mid-century plant stands are modern, clean, and simple. As retro as they can be, they are also minimalist and styled to more contemporary aesthetics. Needless to say, there’s probably a way to fit mid-century décor to almost any interior design trend.
Is A Tabletop Planter Like This Wobbly?
Though wood can extend due to it being an all-natural material, there shouldn’t be any sort of significant wobble. This eco-friendly tabletop planter is stable and has been stress-tested to maintain a typical plant’s weight.
What Plants Work Best With A Tabletop Planter?
A mid-century planter like this that fits onto your tabletop is best matched to a tall fake plant. Height’s a great feature to emphasize and it’s something that happens naturally with this ArtiPlanto planter design.